June 24, 2015

Farewell Peru!











 
 
This week was GREAT! The last week in Peru! :) Last week being an avocado which I realize I have been spelling wrong my whole life. hahaha
 
We got to watch the Trujillo dedication and it was amazing! Such a spritual experience! :) They also gave us all white handkerchiefs with the Trujillo temple sewn into them, so thats so fun! haha
 
They gave all the Hermanas consecrated oil! Our district leaders consecrated it for us while we were in the room and now we have some in case a priesthood holder doesn't have any and someone needs a blessing! How cool is that! So now I can get a cool key chain thing like Steven has! Kidding! hahahah
 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD tomorrow! YAY!! 35 years! It seems like just yesterday you two crazy kids were getting married :,) hahahahha I hope you have a wonderful day! :)
 
I forgot to tell you from a couple weeks ago when I went proselyting that I saw a cat sitting outside in a window and the temptation was SO REAL to pet it or hold it like a baby. hahahaha but I knew I couldn't. Because my heart rests with Scout! Annndd Its against the rules and I probably would've died. hahahah
 
We had a sub teacher in our class yesterday and she went around to all of us asking about our language study plans we have to make every week and when she got to me we chatted for a really long time because she said she had heard about me from other teachers! haha about how nice and funny and enthusiastic I am and I searched and finally found the sentence to say I was a cheerleader. hahaahhaha but really. Every ounce of crazy enthusiasm is dedicated to Jessica Rodriguez who made me do cheer with her when we were 14. hahaha But seriously. Whats not to be happy about? LIFE IS GREAT! 
 
I leave on either Monday night or early Tuesday morning for Bolivia! :) It will be SO FUN and I cannot believe I have already been here for 6 weeks! Where has the time gone! Next time I write I will (hopefully) have a nice, PATIENT trainer! :) How fun! I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week!!!
 
Love,
Hermana Park! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment