March 7, 2016

Arrepientense


Hermana Orozco made me arepe from Colombia!

The Cesari Family made us salteñas. They got baptized last year and are so cute! This was our intent on a picture that almost didn't happen because my 10 second timer is fast and I tripped over a chair. 

This week I have learned what truly is repentance...after hearing "We Are Never Getting Back Together." Satan knows my weaknesses.

Yesterday we had stake conference! We had some big names there. President and Hermana Willard, President Jensen from the Cochabamba temple, and Elder Lizano from the Seventy. It was a little ways to get there being in the 6th ring, but surprisingly many of our investigators came! YAY! It was so good. They all touched on keeping the Sabbath Day holy and repentance. One of the speakers talked about divorce. He said that the solution for problems in a marriage is not separation, rather repentance. Why is repentance so bad? Why do we treat that word like a swear word? A mí, me encanta el arrepentimiento. A new opportunity to START OVER. All thanks to the Atonement of Christ. I CANNOT believe that we are in March, so close to Easter and General Conference! I want to think more about Jesus Christ. About how he lives. Hallelujah, He lives!
Have a happy spring and enjoy the sun! We´re going into fall here now! I love you all :)
Love, Hermana Park

Zone meeting pictures from Hna Secce!  Hermana Huber and Hermana Canales weren't there because they went to Tarija to check out hospitals!  The other Hermana is Hermana Basualdo who did a mini mission and leaves on Wednesday for her mission in Colombia!  So here are the hermanas in our zone, and then our district. We've got some good space going between the zone leader and me because we wouldn't want to break any rules!



(Salteñas have little cubes of potato, shredded chicken (chicken is better than beef) with part of a hard boiled egg, some spices, and an olive.)


No comments:

Post a Comment