March 14, 2016

#HALLELUJAH FOR NEW LIFE

With Hermana Huber!

Gardenia´s baptism!


 I was a little more than excited to eat KFC

From our zone activity last week when we ate KFC and ice cream! :)



Welcome back eastern time zone. Happy Bolivian Father´s Day this Saturday the 19th. I am done counting how many months I´ve been in the mission because it makes me nauseous. 


This week Gardenia got baptized! It´s sure handy that her boyfriend got baptized in July! ¨But if you dont get baptized, we arent getting married.¨ haha but dont worry! We checked that she has real intent! haha She´s cute. This same day I had to play the piano for the Stake Relief Society bday party and by heaven's grace I got to play Called to Serve! haha

One fun part of the mission are transfers! We didn´t have any, but my Hermana McDonald is in Tabladita now and she gave me an update that my drunk, but harmless, friend Dumbo, real name Pedro Leon, hasn´t drunk for 2 weeks and he wants to come to church. He can have new life through Christ! Just like we all can! Christ died so we might be. But the good news is that HE LIVES. I am so grateful to know that He died for me. and for you. Because He loves us :)

Watch here to find out how you and all those whom you have loved, can have new life throught Christ. Have a wonderful week! I love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment