December 22, 2015

Happy Christmas Harry Potter

We decided to take a group pic with the less active member that we´ve been visiting when she invited over all of her friends to watch A Savior is Born! 


I´m honored to be a gringo (gringa)


We went to Crocan Pollo



Merry Christmas this week! I feel like Christmas 2014 was yesterday! 

We got our transfers.....AND I STAYED. This will be my 3rd transfer with Hermana Petroff, but I´m not complaining! :)

This week we were able to find a few new families to teach, the work is coming along, we are almost ready to split the stake in Tarija! Exciting things are happening! :)


I love you all and my Christmas wish is that everyone can have a happy time and just forget all your worries and only think about what this time of the year is for. Think of Christ. Think of the Baby in the manger. 

I LOVE YOU and merry Christmas! :)

Love,

Hermana Park

No comments:

Post a Comment